North east england

Sure is, but i simply can not talk to you as you are clearly a Newcastle Fan...Your kind is not welcome here haha

For the record im not a massive footy fan...just messing

Last edited:
Got to agree with Mick... best to avoid Newcastle if you can

Grandparents lived a couple of streets away from Roker Park - always knew when someone scored a goal from the noise! Mind, their front gate was chained to the rest of the fence to stop it being knicked or used in a fight on match day!!! That was back when fans actually went to the grounds instead of watching on tele.

I went there a few times as a kid. What an atmosphere the place had I bet the SOL is rubbish compared to it now were on the plunge down the tables haha.

Reactions: NickU
Hi I am a Makem living in Whitley Bay and know nout about football. Are you guys making a living out of drones as I am thinking about a new career

Hi I am a Makem living in Whitley Bay and know nout about football. Are you guys making a living out of drones as I am thinking about a new career

The honest answer is no as the work is not consistent enough and competition has made it a race to the bottom. Do not move into this game unless you have contacts in a field ( like inspection) already and jobs that will be kept open exclusively for you. It has been a huge battle for us and without support/ other businesses we would of went under by now.

People are wrapping up left right and center these days as there is too many qualified operators and not enough work.