Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

not able to use IOC with android

so happy now, i tested during a minute if sub menu is opening and YES, thanks to all for helping !! Really appreciated.

I do not know precisely what helped, but: I downgraded in I1 and RC, cleared internal memory of the I1, and re-installed to 1.4 and 1.3 It worked.

This afternoon, some exercise on a desert place, difficult to find in this 10 million citizen city.

Glad you got it worked out, Renaat. BTW, check out litchi if you're frustrated with the GO app IOC functions. I'm an iOS man myself and use Autopilot, but I hear great things about litchi.

How are the grad ND X3 camera filters coming along? Are you going to make some X5 NDs?

Difficult to fly in China, especially cities, isn't it?

Glad you got it worked out, Renaat. BTW, check out litchi if you're frustrated with the GO app IOC functions. I'm an iOS man myself and use Autopilot, but I hear great things about litchi.

How are the grad ND X3 camera filters coming along? Are you going to make some X5 NDs?

Difficult to fly in China, especially cities, isn't it?
Hi Quadpilot. I will have a look for litchi. Actually I am training a bit to get a very straight line shooting as we need to film for a korean director and a bit nervous about.
Grad3 on 8 and 16 we can produce, but expensive. I was not very happy with our factory price. USD 48 for 2 grads plus usual shipment USD 28.
For the X5, if I remember it is 46mm, there are a lot available in the market, but I am in very close contact with another factory that, as I think, produce very good filters! I bought a 95mm variable ND for Hasselblad from them, as also a 8 others friends around the world, for the Sony lens G28-135mm and we are very happy with even we are all picky on quality. Of course not the same price range as the I1 nds.
Concerning the X5: I think it is better to wait for the results to make decision. DJI wants to sell, quality or not (typical chinese). As Damoncooper told: they surely prepare something new. My needs would be longer flight time, the X5 will have less (4min), same flexibility as I1 but a hexacopter (too much money in the air) and at least a super35 sensor, perhaps the new sony ones coming out at > 18 stops DR. For the moment the investment is not proven worth, needs to be checked in post if there is more room in color grading, ....
But definitely I will promote NISI filters (comparable with my Schneider MPTV IR filters) for a good camera. I can have them cheaper as anyone else on the market, and much more faster and guaranteed original (often a problem with chinese products). Also this I did fully for free for Sony A7s users as there was no alternative on the market.
Thanks for your interest, appreciated.

Great system after testing ! But flight time is soo short and will be even shorter with the X5 ! I think there will come an Inspire 3 ......
The minimum 5 m height is a negative point for me as I need too shoot 2 bicycles .... and with the 20 mm lens a bit far away. I will do a test if possible to set second waypoint lower as 5 m. The X5 with more lenses as a 40 mm and an Inspire1 with 6 propellors and 8000 mAh batteries, a super 35 sensor at prores 422 would be perfect.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD