Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Number of GPS satellites

Reaction score
I did a search but couldn't find anything. Where does it list the amount of satellites the inspire is connected to? My icon only shows bars, not exact numbers.

I did a search but couldn't find anything. Where does it list the amount of satellites the inspire is connected to? My icon only shows bars, not exact numbers.

That feature was removed at the last update. We have requested that it be reinstated. If you have an HDMI monitor and enable OSD you will see the number of sats.

That feature was removed at the last update. We have requested that it be reinstated. If you have an HDMI monitor and enable OSD you will see the number of sats.

Thank you. Is there something else that signifies 6 satellites? When the bar is green with ready to fly - does that mean it is connected to six?

Thank you. Is there something else that signifies 6 satellites? When the bar is green with ready to fly - does that mean it is connected to six?

At least. My experience is that the Inspire gets more satellites than any other DJI product with the exception of the A2 FC with the Pro + GPS puck. I think the hardware is similar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44