Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Nvidia Shield vs: IPad Mini

Thanks! Was about to order a shield. Already have a mini 2 but was worried about the Pilot app having any issues. Hopefully we'll see an official app soon.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
Was searching to see if this vid has already been posted.
That's some noticeable lag on the Nvidia.
Now to see the same video done with the Air 2 with the greater graphics processing ability, and see if the Nvidia lag becomes even more noticeable.

Was searching to see if this vid has already been posted.
That's some noticeable lag on the Nvidia.
Now to see the same video done with the Air 2 with the greater graphics processing ability, and see if the Nvidia lag becomes even more noticeable.
That is a very old video though and we are some versions down the road on the app.
Having said that, the lag is still slightly worse on the Shield v iPad.

Reactions: Ezookiel
Sorry, didn't notice the age of the video when I saw it posted on Facebook.
Sounds like time for a fresh comparison video - both the Nvidia and the App, and the Ipad are all several versions further down the track. I mistook iPad Mini 2 for Air 2 and thought it was recent.

I have been using a Shield for a few months now, and it was because of another video with a comparison between three at once.. In short the Shield was performing great, and in my experience it has been solid with very low latency..

In my case it was later releases of 1.x and 2.x, never used it with the very old app...

Reactions: AndrewH

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool