Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Obstacle Avoidance not working

Reaction score
My obstacle avoidance system has stopped working. It shows that it’s turned on in my settings. Once I lift my aircraft off the ground I get a message on the monitor that says the obstacle avoidance is disabled. I just refreshed my firmware but it didn’t help. Any suggestions on how to regain obstacle?

My obstacle avoidance system has stopped working. It shows that it’s turned on in my settings. Once I lift my aircraft off the ground I get a message on the monitor that says the obstacle avoidance is disabled. I just refreshed my firmware but it didn’t help. Any suggestions on how to regain obstacle?
maybe you can try to disconnect the remote control from your drone then do a reconnect. it sounds dumb but at this point I would try anything. I`m just trying to think of anything. I hope you get it working good luck.

I guess that didn't work. I think that you may have to send it back to DJi . Why don't you go to Ken heron I think that's his last name. You can ask him on Youtube. He's really good at these things. I don't get to fly as much as him he has a 107 license so I would ask him he may respond .good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido