Official Inspire 1 Launch Thread

Amazing looking, kinda surprised however that it doesn't shoot in 1080/120 mode. The 360 camera will open up a whole new world of video possibilities. Looking forward to seeing one in person soon!

Amazing looking, kinda surprised however that it doesn't shoot in 1080/120 mode. The 360 camera will open up a whole new world of video possibilities. Looking forward to seeing one in person soon!

It should do 1080/120 being 4K/30 but you're right that it's not listed in specs.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to need to get an iPhone 6+ to take better advantage of the higher resolution feed

Had several good conversations with DJI reps, I will post more info later tonight.

Mythbusters sniped the two birds at the show. Will be watching eBay Jamie & Adam. Lol

The included tablet / phone holder is slick - I checked it out up close

Looks like it can handle a full sized tablet/iPad down to a smaller phone - that is good. Has been less convenient to use an iPad Mini with my Phantom.

I like that the camera is interchangeable, so it could be upgraded. 60 fps at 1080P is an okay start, we of course will want a faster frame rate. We need some untouched photos and videos in less than ideal lighting to judge the quality.