Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Oh dear.....

Reaction score
It does continually amaze that we the hobbyists/professionals can't do this, can't do that and then you see things like this and you think, you know, as bad as a flyer can be whatever UAV they're flying, yes they can do damage and yes it will be bad news, but certain governments aren't helping to soothe the "layman's" perception of "Drones".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-32334186

The Editor

Staff member
Reaction score
It does continually amaze that we the hobbyists/professionals can't do this, can't do that and then you see things like this and you think, you know, as bad as a flyer can be whatever UAV they're flying, yes they can do damage and yes it will be bad news, but certain governments aren't helping to soothe the "layman's" perception of "Drones".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-32334186
That's coming to the Inspire in the next firmware release!!!.....
Bad jello in the shot with the plane wheel in frame :p

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Reaction score
Website
www.phat.hu
I just remember Transformers... last part... we are not so far from that... I mean the US military or middle east military...
check this out.. .

Reactions: lrwskyfilms

Mazz

Staff member
Reaction score
I just remember Transformers... last part... we are not so far from that... I mean the US military or middle east military...
check this out.. .
saw this a few months ago. Amazing tech. THE FUTURE!!!

Reaction score
Agree, don't have a problem with using drones, just the lack of patience and thought sometimes means they'll nearly always hit civilians.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattAldridge94