Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

OK. Who Was It?

Interesting how many responses in this thread are of the "blame somebody else" theme. So fitting in today's world. Never take responsibility for anything...not guilty...not guilty. Just a thought.

Reactions: Adam T and jon b
Idiot. Only one comment. I live in a rural area and have overhead power lines. But this is in the middle of the No 1 nation in the world. Why aren't the power lines underground instead of making the town look third world?
Amen to that. Doesn't it bother anyone not to be able to see the sky bc of power lines. Put em under ground!!

Reactions: Scotflieger
No way the props cut through power cable as they will not even cut through my pant leg.
They will not even cut through a thin extension power cord as the props break and the motor stops
with the past update firmware.
Clearly, that was sarcasm in response to an earlier poster.

Yeah, I can totally see how a 6 pound Inspire one could take down a power line....... lol

Crazy right?, but some on this thread would argue that it was 2 dji phantoms that took down the world trade center o_O

If DJI didn't make it that any tard can fly a drone then 90% of these posts would not have been created, (cause they wouldn't be here). I say the word tard when I see posts like the one Kauaigene made. The fact that there are peeps on this thread arguing about whether the cow could actually jump over the moon is flat out tardness too, because of course the cow can't do that (and neither can the I1) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Full sized, manned helos are often equipped with very robust wire cutters above and below the cabin because power lines are a major threat to them during low level ops. If they can be downed by power lines, I doubt an sUAV presents much of a threat to the wire.

Attachments

• dartcablecutters.jpg
    dartcablecutters.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Carlsberg
Amen to that. Doesn't it bother anyone not to be able to see the sky bc of power lines. Put em under ground!!
Who will pay for the extreme cost of putting them underground? As a past electric utility employee (10 years) putting existing lines underground is tenuous to the extreme.

Reactions: Adam T

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla