Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Old firmware

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Does anyone have an old version of firmware?

I have major issues installing the new one.

THX.
/Kristian.

Hey guys.

Does anyone have an old version of firmware?

I have major issues installing the new one.

THX.
/Kristian.
Unfortunately you cannot go backwards on firmware versions (not for the end user anyway).
You can only 'downgrade' app versions.

Hi Editor.

Thx.
I just wanted an old BIN file to see if the inspire would "eat" it..
My inspire is messed up and wont take the new firmware..

everything else is upgradet.
Im stuck : -(

i had a firmware upgrade kill off the ground sensor, after my event this summer im sending it in for the 5-52 week repair.

i tried a few things to "reset" it back to the old one. format the sd card and put a prior update on it. didn't work.

tried re-naming the firmware update so it appeared to be a newer version, didn't work either.

if dji would allow us the reset the bastard would probably cut long wait time for repairs in half because owers could fix all the software glitches their selves by a simple factory reset. but since they wont let us... people like us are S.O.L.

the updates have to be getting stored "somewhere" on the inspire physically with a solid state hard drive of some kind. same with the transmitters. i just don't know where and im not about to rip it apart, thought about it tho. probably hard wired in. it might even have to do with the pilot app that triggers the inspire to accept a new update, someday after the I2 comes out the inspire 1 will probably suddenly become the best video drone on the planet again because DJI wont be restricting every dam aspect of the thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ESC21
PLEASE, someone become an "Inspire Angel" and post a 'clean' version of either 1.0.1 or better 1.2 of the iOS App Thanks in advance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44