Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Online Flight-Record Converter Tool (CSV/KML/Images)

Great Tool... absolutely necessary tool.
I use the Dron for showing the terrain condition and compare them to georeferenced layouts.
It is necessary to show where is the POI related to the map.

Hope that this feature evolves to the optimum:

But on a stand alone file or movie. Not useful on the smartphone.

Thanks!

...Cutter, I made the Donation of 10euro last 29Jul2015 and have since forgotten my login nfo, would appreciate your help, PayPal Transaction ID 17063665PD813425D...
TIA
IIIDaemon
Your log on is the same as that you use for your DJI account (in GO app). You could always make another donation....

Reactions: TheCutter
...Cutter, I knew Politeness was going to be a waste of time, I didn't actually forget my Login or Password, there seems to be a problem
with your system allowing me access, please verify my donation, PayPal Transaction ID 17063665PD813425D, 29Jul2015, and rectify the issue or advise, thx...
IIIDaemon

Error Msg "Unknown error occured. Error was logged."

Last edited:
You said you "have since forgotten your login nfo"!?

But ok, there was an error in the logfiles regarding your account. Please try again!

CSV separator is now based on client os.
...Cutter, i haven't used the converter since last Jul2015 and the best i can determine, your chg made somewhere btwn 21Jul-25Jul has hosed the Windows-Excel formatting of the CSV File, is there a middle ground? the formatting prior to chg put the data in columns, it now dumps all data into a single column(s) & row(s) making it almost useless...
IIIDaemon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1