Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Opinion on replacement parts from China

Reaction score
I am looking to buy some replacement parts because inevitably something is going to happen and was looking on ebay and there are quite a lot from China. Has anyone had any experience with with the china DJI parts from ebay or aliexpress? I tried searching the forum for an existing post on this but I didn't find one

I am looking to buy some replacement parts because inevitably something is going to happen and was looking on ebay and there are quite a lot from China. Has anyone had any experience with with the china DJI parts from ebay or aliexpress? I tried searching the forum for an existing post on this but I didn't find one

Well...the Inspire 1 is designed and manufactured in China, so I'm not sure what your other choices are. No matter what part you purchase, it's going to be Chinese. That said, what I think you mean to ask is if you should be purchasing third-party Chinese parts vs. OEM Chinese parts. In that case, it's a tough call. You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone on here that hasn't been both burned and blessed by third-party parts. It really depends on the part. You should refine your question to be more specific.

D

Alright no problem. The first set of replacement parts I was going to buy is part 9 (landing gear). I have seen listings that have a DJI part box in then, no box but claim to be oem and then off course ones that show no dji box and no oem mention in the listing. I am new to DJI so I am not 100% sure what to look for but here are some links. I am trying to find components that have the DJI box with part numbers on them. Note: these are just a few options I have found

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan