Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

OSMO Time Lapse

Reaction score
The best I can figure is that the OSMO battery is good for 40-45 minutes in time lapse mode. With that said many of the options last well beyond that time frame including options such as 5 hours long. The only way I can figure going beyond 40-45 minutes of time lapse is by merging multiple video's. Anyone have additional experiences which may help?

Thanks

Reactions: SanCap
I'm a bit late in my response, but I've been experimenting a lot with this.

Try the interval photography mode. I do this and set my shutter at 1/500 (half second) and use a 10 second interval. Great for clouds.

One thing- the OSMO is light-weight so on windy days it can mess with the desired stillness. If you can afford one of the better tripods (say $200+), look for one with an anchor in the top-center, under the attachment area. You can hang weights from these that really help stabilize the shot(s).

The best I can figure is that the OSMO battery is good for 40-45 minutes in time lapse mode. With that said many of the options last well beyond that time frame including options such as 5 hours long. The only way I can figure going beyond 40-45 minutes of time lapse is by merging multiple video's. Anyone have additional experiences which may help?

Thanks

Get the Osmo battery extender and use one of the Inspire's batteries. You can probably go all day on a tb48, if not longer.

Buy Osmo - External Battery Extender | DJI Store

Buy Osmo - Battery (2 PIN) to DC Power Cable | DJI Store

Reactions: ChadAustin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44