Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

OSMO X3 EXAMPLES

Reaction score
2 videos I shot in Sanibel, Florida with my little OSMO - X3. 4k 30fps. This little rig is pretty awesome...no thinking reqired.

Video I did with Inspire X5 - and my OSMO X3. 2 Days running around Cleveland.

Very nice, next time you are here I will let you borrow one of my Inspires.

Thanks, Jim. I wouldn't feel comfortable using one of your birds, but I really appreciate the offer. Too much can go wrong. Hopefully, my Mavic will arrive at some point...this is a perfect solution for air travel, etc I'm just hoping the images are good.

Mike Meyer
Columbus, Ohio
(football capital of the world)

Reactions: SanCap
Thanks, Jim. I wouldn't feel comfortable using one of your birds, but I really appreciate the offer. Too much can go wrong. Hopefully, my Mavic will arrive at some point...this is a perfect solution for air travel, etc I'm just hoping the images are good.

Mike Meyer
Columbus, Ohio
(football capital of the world)

See you when you return.

Man, I want to live on a beach. Nice work Fig.

Thanks...I ran into San Cap down there (he has a comment on this page)...he lives in Sanibel and runs around FLA with his Inspires and hangs out with the alligators...tough life! Good Guy.

Here is something I did down there with my OSMO using a basic shotgun mic...I really like how you can do run and gun "man-on-the-street" videos with fairly decent audio with this rig.

Reactions: Highrpm955

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk