Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Out of this world creepy GPS loss and signal loss...

OK - you clearly do not understand the law or choose to interpret it in such a way it works to your advantage.

By your own quote (emphasis added)
Harmful interference" means interference which endangers the operation of a radio navigation service or other safety radio service or otherwise seriously impairs, impedes or repeatedly interrupts the operation of a radio service which operates in accordance with the applicable provisions of international, Community or national law.

Perhaps you could explain to me what a Radio/GPS jammer exactly does if it isn't imparing, impeding or interrupting the operation of a radio service which is operating under law/license.
In fact - a jammer is specifically designed to cause disruption and/or block reception of these signals in its operating envelope.
So no - they are not legal to use in your country which comes under European telecommunications treaties.
I have stated above, in some countries they are perfectly legal to sell and own but NOT to operate!

Understand your local and countries laws.

However - this is moot since we are talking about a GPS anomaly within the United States which without question has radio spectrums allocated, governed and enforced by the FCC and the use of jamming or interrupting devices in the USA is most definitely illegal.
I clearly citated the only phrases from our law considering interference, but you probably don't understand. There is nothing related to jamming in the Bulgarian law. Can you point me where the bulgarian law says it's illegal to use jammers? The law is in front of me 50 pages and there is nothing for jammer devices, again.

If something is illegal it doesn't mean it simply does not exist. That's so funny of you thinking that way. Maybe the kids in US do not use drugs as they are illegal in the US and simply it is not possible, they probably are meditating on medications and not getting stoned on drugs [emoji3]

I clearly citated the only phrases from our law considering interference, but you probably don't understand. There is nothing related to jamming in the Bulgarian law. Can you point me where the bulgarian law says it's illegal to use jammers? The law is in front of me 50 pages and there is nothing for jammer devices, again.

If something is illegal it doesn't mean it simply does not exist. That's so funny of you thinking that way. Maybe the kids in US do not use drugs as they are illegal in the US and simply it is not possible, they probably are meditating on medications and not getting stoned on drugs [emoji3]
OK - let me try and explain this so that you can understand it. The extract from the law you cited says” ......or otherwise seriously impairs, impedes or repeatedly interrupts the operation of a radio service which operates in accordance with the applicable provisions of international, Community or national law.

Jammers, by their very design, are manufactured to impair, impede, interrupt or block a certain frequency or band of frequencies with the sole purpose of preventing the operation of that signal. Ergo, jammers are illegal to operate under your own countries (and EU) laws due to the very fact that their purpose is to disrupt a licensed signal. A law does not have to specifically include an exhaustive list of things, products etc for it to be effective. The same way a legal section can have the phrase “including but not limited to”. The ’catch all’ clause you have already cited above. It does not have to say “You cannot use a jammer”, to prohibit the use of a device that jams or interferes with a signal."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi