Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Package Deal (1) TB47 Battery and (4) Pairs Self Tighting Props

Reaction score
SOLD Hello Folks I have (1) Unboxed TB47 with 3 full Charges on it, just conditioned with One Full flight also latest Firmware on Battery, and I am including (4) Pairs still in Factory Wrap Brand New Unopened Self Tightening Props all came with my Inspire 1.
I ordered with my Package 8 TB48's and have no use for this Battery and I upgraded to the Quick Release Props.
Payment made to PayPal, I am Verified PayPal User, I want $160.00 delivered Firm, for the deal and I don't want to separate the package for sale. reply with your email address and I will contact you there.
Thank you for looking,
Carlo

Last edited:
Reactions: thedigdug
Hello Folks I have (1) Unboxed TB47 with 3 full Charges on it, just conditioned with One Full flight also latest Firmware on Battery, and I am including (4) Pairs still in Factory Wrap Brand New Unopened Self Tightening Props all came with my Inspire 1.
I ordered with my Package 8 TB48's and have no use for this Battery and I upgraded to the Quick Release Props.
Payment made to PayPal, I am Verified PayPal User, I want $160.00 delivered Firm, for the deal and I don't want to separate the package for sale. reply with your email address and I will contact you there.
Thank you for looking,
Carlo
Let me know if you will take 150 shipped.
[email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan