Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK PFAW advice

Don't worry - found it.....
Quote:

Use of the CAA logo
The CAA strictly controls the use of its logo.

The text and image are trade marks and it is illegal to use them without permission.

The logo may be used only by individuals or companies who:

• hold an approval / permission / certification granted by the CAA,
or
  • act in the capacity as a supplier to the CAA with our express permission.
An individual or company will only be permitted to use the CAA logo where the logo is also endorsed with the CAA's unique reference number, granted for that particular approval, permission or certification together with an explanation of the type of approval, permission or certification held.

Don't know a single person who has adhered to this. :p

Further to the above post from the Editor, for the benefit of all, the source of the CAA information is from a direct email to myself from :
Corporate Communications, Civil Aviation Authority.
Tel: 00 44 (0)20 7453 6025

Where you see a logo of the CAA on any operators web site or correspondence where the CAA logo is being used by an operator in any context, it should be accompanied with the permission number and type of permission granted. If this is not displayed you can report the site or operator and the CAA will take the necessary action. Remember it is the CAA logo not anyone else's so if you wish to seek permission to use it, use it as directed otherwise expect to lose the permission.

I for one follow the guidelines when using the CAA logo and if anyone isn't, then please get you house in order before privileges such as this by the CAA are taken away for everyone. I know of one website owner who I shall not name, who was using the logo incorrectly and he was contacted by the CAA in this regard, so it does happen.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo