Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Phantom 4 Pro controllers.

Reaction score
Hello all, I heard a while back that you can use an Inspire controller for a P4 and vice versa. Not sure if that's true... But if it IS, is it possible that you coukd use a P4 pro controller with the screen? That can be had for a similar price to a crystalsky...

Hello all, I heard a while back that you can use an Inspire controller for a P4 and vice versa. Not sure if that's true... But if it IS, is it possible that you coukd use a P4 pro controller with the screen? That can be had for a similar price to a crystalsky...
On what aircraft?
Use the search function - this had been covered many times previously.

Get the Cendence and use it for all! I do!
42580221_2200657510212537_8572542813424582656_o.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44