Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Phantom Angel company - misleading - buyer beware...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you disagree with me that Phantom Angel should be transparent about shipping estimates? You feel they should keep this information hidden? In addition, you believe they don't need to mention where they are based out of or where they are shipping from? Because literally, that's the entire point of my post. Dare I say, it's the ONLY point of my post.

Please share your thoughts.

D
My thoughts are, as per our community rules - please take it up directly with the vendor/distributor.
Everybody has received their Phantom Angel, Everybody is happy with theirs, everybody had to wait for it to be delivered.
Donnie, you appear to be the ONLY individual who is upset, angry and think that Alex is somehow out to deceive people.

If that is the case, please take it up with him personally and not on here.

My understanding is, Alex has responded to your communications.
You have tracking information and confirmation your item is on US soil.
Nearly two weeks of your 'wait' has been down to the United States Postal Service!

This thread is going absolutely nowhere very quickly......

Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This community is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

This one is...... CLOSED

• Love
Reactions: dirkclod and SanCap
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters