Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Photo quality X3 cam vs X5?

I'm impressed they put an URSA on a Steadicam. That thing's a HOSS.

She has had Panavision 65 on it as well as IMAX. It's a very adaptable tool. Ursa is much smaller than those. Hunger Games used IMAX on Steadicam as well.

My wife started working with Garret Brown around 1990 doing Steadicam and just retired last year. She will be happy to tell you about the number of commercials and music videos she she shot using an URSA.

I asked her about it and she said "it's a tool. Use it for what it's intended for. Don't like it? Plenty of other tools around.". She also does not own any cameras. They are always provided by the camera dpt on a show. She never chooses the tool. She just operates what she is given.

I am guessing that AMGPilot has extensive experience with the camera based on the opinion.

So what, specifically, do you not like about the Ursa? Just saying that you do not like it is insufficient data to understand your position.

and by working with you mean she took a workshop? I've know Garret since 1980 and I've been working in the film industry since '83. I've used every camera made, and been involved in the ground up design of several cameras The Ursa has horrible ergonomics, midpack performance it's neither operator friendly or on a bigger shoot operator and AC friendly. While yes it might be 4K there are better choices

and by working with you mean she took a workshop? I've know Garret since 1980 and I've been working in the film industry since '83. I've used every camera made, and been involved in the ground up design of several cameras The Ursa has horrible ergonomics, midpack performance it's neither operator friendly or on a bigger shoot operator and AC friendly. While yes it might be 4K there are better choices

My wife probably knows you I suspect then if you friends with Garrett. What is your IMDB link?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool