Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Pictures on app

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys knew how to pull the pictures you took on your inspire one which are on the DJI app how to pull them out so you can view them is a regular full size picture?

Firstly download the pics to your tablet/phone in media mode while your Inspire 1 is on the ground and unarmed. I'd probably take the props off too. Then, plug your tablet/phone into your pc and transfer the files to a location of your choosing.
Or, buy a micro sd card reader and plug your Inspire 1 sd into the sd card reader then into your pc and transfer the files that way.

Reactions: Flexref
Save you having to take the sad card out put a micro usb cable into the back of the camera and transfer vid and pics that way to you device. Think that works.

Reactions: Flexref
Firstly download the pics to your tablet/phone in media mode while your Inspire 1 is on the ground and unarmed. I'd probably take the props off too. Then, plug your tablet/phone into your pc and transfer the files to a location of your choosing.
Or, buy a micro sd card reader and plug your Inspire 1 sd into the sd card reader then into your pc and transfer the files that way.
Thank you!

Reactions: sirnikolas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips