Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Pilot with Skills

Reaction score
That’s a racing drone. Lots of people have those skills. Take a look at videos from the free-style world. Personally I think the guy who flew into a boxcar of a moving train is better. He also flew under the train and between cars. There’s a mini-documentary on how he practiced for it. At one point he’s flying along side of the engineer who looks over and angrily slaps his window shut. Hilarious. It’s very fun! I fly a I2s professionally but just got a Holybro Kopis 2 for fun. What a complete blast! Y’all should treat yourselves!

Last edited:

rmb

Reaction score
Website
overexposures.net
That’s a racing drone. Lots of people have those skills. Take a look at videos from the free-style world. Personally I think the guy who flew into a boxcar of a moving train is better. He also flew under the train and between cars. There’s a mini-documentary on how he practiced for it. At one point he’s flying along side of the engineer who looks over and angrily slaps his window shut. Hilarious. It’s very fun! I fly a I2s professionally but just got a Holybro Kopis 2 for fun. What a complete blast! Y’all should treat yourselves!
I have seen that train video and I couldn’t agree more. That pilot was fantastic!

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Eric Braun, post: 191493, member: 33975" a Holybro Kopis 2 for fun. What a complete blast! Y’all should treat yourselves!
[/QUOTE]

I should treat myself to one those

Plenty of action shots to be got & all legal

Reaction score
I should treat myself to one those

You should! It's quite the deal for $300. F7 controller, BLHeli_32, T-Motor T-40 Pro II motors... ultra stable and powerful. Sorry to hijack but I feel like a kid again! :) It's so much fun. It supports 6S and I've got some 1,000 mah 6S on order for it. I can't imagine this on 6S! I'll probably prop it down some to keep amp loads safe.

Not SO off-topic. It helps keep your flying skills up. :)

Reactions: slim.slamma
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what's the point of those "drifting" competitions? Other than the hole all those tires are burning in their wallets?
Oh, God... I know, right? It's the younger generation. :) I used to race, both road and dragstrip. I built cars, had several 10 second 3.8 liter Turbo Buicks. I raced formula Fords too... pretty tame but fun. The slowest way to do ANYTHING is to spin 'em. Going around a track or down a 1/4 mile run... If you're spinnin' you ain't winnin'!

Reactions: slim.slamma

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dan Robinson