Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Pix4D Processing for Hire

Reaction score
Curious if any of you out there that have and use Pix4D regularly are interested in occasional processing for others that can't justify the current minimum licensing options Pix4D offers.

I'm primarily interested in volumetrics and orthoimages.

Please email me if interested. Thanks!

Dave
[email protected]

Curious if any of you out there that have and use Pix4D regularly are interested in occasional processing for others that can't justify the current minimum licensing options Pix4D offers.

I'm primarily interested in volumetrics and orthoimages.

Please email me if interested. Thanks!

Dave
[email protected]

Just sent you an email

PM me if you have a dataset you would like a quote on.
PM me if you have a dataset you would like a quote on.

Thank you for your response.
3 acres, 150 Ft AGL, approx 130 images, Inspire 2 with x5s DJI 15mm lens with 5-6 GCPoints.
Remove building, poles, electrical lines, shrubs. Wanting Digital terrain model las. point cloud to create contours. Ortho as well. I find that DTM out of Pix4D does too much smoothing. Found that removing in DSM mode yields better results. Need existing curb edges without all other vertical man made data. So in essence......a DTM without all vertical data except curbs.
Very tedious work on larger plans.
Thanks
Ed

Thank you for your response.
3 acres, 150 Ft AGL, approx 130 images, Inspire 2 with x5s DJI 15mm lens with 5-6 GCPoints.
Remove building, poles, electrical lines, shrubs. Wanting Digital terrain model las. point cloud to create contours. Ortho as well. I find that DTM out of Pix4D does too much smoothing. Found that removing in DSM mode yields better results. Need existing curb edges without all other vertical man made data. So in essence......a DTM without all vertical data except curbs.
Very tedious work on larger plans.
Thanks
Ed
sent you a pm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tycet