Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

PLEASE CLOSE. FOUND ONE WORKS PERFECT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Close Thread I bought a new used controller that works perfect. Thanks everyone for responding

Last edited:
So I recently purchased a DJ I inspire one V1. To avoid any arguments I won’t go to heavy into the details. When the inspire arrived I spooled the motors manually but did not hook a mobile device to the Transmitter and they acted as they should so I felt everything was OK. I placed the two batteries on charge and long story short went to go fly today and realized the transmitter will not connect to my mobile device. I tried everything to get it to connect and it would not. curious if it was my transmitter, a friend that I fly with allowed me to link his controller to my inspire and everything worked as it should. We have narrowed it down to the USB connection on the back of my transmitter is bad. Before any one asks we tried 5 different cords and IOS and Android

So I am in search of a transmitter at a decent price. when contacted the person I purchased this from I was told I was SOL. This was sold as is so I’m taking my licks and chalking it up to I am to trustworthy with people on forums. So if anyone has the transmitter for everyone that they would consider selling Eddie cheap price please PM me .
You do not stipulate what country you are in....
Just replace the USB module - threads already on this on the forum and been covered previously.
Using the search function on the forum usually yields results!
DJI Inspire 1 Remote Repair - HDMI Module
USB connector part availability
HDMI Module downgrade?

Most of the bad USB modules boil down to a bad solder connection that is easily fixed if you know how to solder. I would take the USB module off and take a quick look.

Most of the bad USB modules boil down to a bad solder connection that is easily fixed if you know how to solder. I would take the USB module off and take a quick look.
highly unlikely to repair by weak solder joints, I have looked at these before and nothing seems to fix a bad hdmi/usb module.
Some people blame the usb port (flow re-solder wont fix it), it looks like an issue within the actual hdmi board, and they wont work separately as they are a 2 piece design.

Cheap fix to replace the whole board and save the controller. Good news is any hdmi board will work from the P3, p4, etc), as long as its for the same style controller.

Sometimes hope is good but not bad hope lol.

highly unlikely to repair by weak solder joints, I have looked at these before and nothing seems to fix a bad hdmi/usb module.
Some people blame the usb port (flow re-solder wont fix it), it looks like an issue within the actual hdmi board, and they wont work separately as they are a 2 piece design.

Cheap fix to replace the whole board and save the controller. Good news is any hdmi board will work from the P3, p4, etc), as long as its for the same style controller.

Sometimes hope is good but not bad hope lol.
I fixed one of my controllers and one a buddy of mine had. So maybe the problems are not the same.

Reactions: Linuxglobal
Please close this thread I bought a used new remote that works perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy