Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Presentation - Ricardo

Bad... they only want 120 meters high at the sight of the operator, only on day light, no flight above persons or corporate buildings, if you want to fly at night or at higher altitude must have a permit from ANAC, the institution that regulates every flying craft. This laws are on approval and if not respected the fines go up until 250000€ they say.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Bad... they only want 120 meters high at the sight of the operator, only on day light, no flight above persons or corporate buildings, if you want to fly at night or at higher altitude must have a permit from ANAC, the institution that regulates every flying craft. This laws are on approval and if not respected the fines go up until 250000€ they say.

Sounds OK to me

PFAW Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

Sounds not that bad for me,since we will have new laws coming in 2017 wich are not higher than 50mtr and not more than 100 mtr away.Also it's forbidden to fly after sunset,not above populated area's and in citie's.Also waterways are not allowed.
The only thing I don't like are the distances,but for all other things it's ok because lots of idiots "flying" drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla