Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Previous owned Drones? Post Em'

Reaction score
I'd like to create this thread to allow Inspire 1 owners to state the previous devices they have owned, and also the other drones they may possess.

Pics are welcome, and recommended!

Also post any modifications you have done to your Inspire 1!

For Me, I have owned the AR Drone, AR Drone 2.0, and now the wonderful Inspire 1.

I don't believe I have and pics of the AR Drones, as those things are one of the worst RC aircraft you can buy. I hate the AR Drone line with a passion.

As for DJI on the other hand, I love the design, love the power, and stability. I've only piloted my Inspire 1, and would love to pilot a Phantom, and a Vision 2. I am very interested to see the differences of the models and the Inspire!

Last edited:
Well I for one love talking about my toys! Started out a long time ago building with old helicopter parts and some early versions of a flight controller. Those are long gone. Middle setup is my oldest that I still have and was built on a gaui 330x platform later upgraded to a NAZA controller. I love Syma for practice quads and those are the little ones up front. That tiny one is probably one of my favorite indoor toys. It flys amazing and it is the size of a matchbox car. Most people here are familiar with the blades. Then I got my phantom and started modifying it (motors, blades, paint). Later bought another phantom in case one was out for any reason. Lastly inspire 1 was an obvious next addition to the collection. Got a lot more planes and helicopters than I do quads but when it comes to FPV nothing beats a quad.Quads.jpg

Hubsan X4
Syma X4
QAV250
Thorax 300mm hex
DJI Phantom 1
DJI Phantom 2 - iOSD, H3-2D, dual cameras
DJI F550 - Naza-M V2, iOSD, H3-2D
DJI S800 EVO - A2, iOSD MK2, AVL58, Nex5

Hubsan X4
Syma X4
QAV250
Thorax 300mm hex
DJI Phantom 1
DJI Phantom 2 - iOSD, H3-2D, dual cameras
DJI F550 - Naza-M V2, iOSD, H3-2D
DJI S800 EVO - A2, iOSD MK2, AVL58, Nex5
Sweet man! I'd love to see Pics!

I'm a big gadget fan, I've been into RC cars and helicopter since I was a kid, something I picked up from my father. Once the AR Drone cameout that was it, no more heli for me but I still love my RC cars, Then I moved onto DJI Phantom Vision and wow!!! Light years ahead of the AR drone. And now I have the inspire 1. It just keeps getting better as it should.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: Mazz
Everything that DJI has ever produced with the exception of the Ace One. Add to that Gaui, 3DR, Fiyu, Wii, MK and many others. I have just about flown them all.

Of my list I still have all but the F550 and the Phantom 1. The QAV250 is in bits after a nasty crash and the Thorax isn't fully built yet. Wiring is a mess and I'm not happy with the motors.
I'll take some pics of my fleet tomorrow if I get a chance. Oh, and I forgot one. A Hubsan Q4.

Of my list I still have all but the F550 and the Phantom 1. The QAV250 is in bits after a nasty crash and the Thorax isn't fully built yet. Wiring is a mess and I'm not happy with the motors.
I'll take some pics of my fleet tomorrow if I get a chance. Oh, and I forgot one. A Hubsan Q4.
Sweet yeah I'd like to see them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44