Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

(Price Reduced) Inspire One V1 w/4 Dead batteries & 2nd Camera Remote

Reaction score
I have not flown this Inspire in about 4 years. I bought a newer smaller DJI Air and the Inspire sat. Because of it sitting way too long the batteries went dead and I have not been able to revive them. One of the batteries has ~25% charge but won’t charge higher.

The Inspire flew perfect for the 3 years that I did fly it on a regular basis.

Includes…

• Inspire One V1
  • Both pilot & camera Guy Remotes Both Charge fine.
  • Original carrying case
  • 4 Batteries (1 TB47 & 3 TB48). All have charging issues.
  • Total of 3 120v chargers
  • 2 sets of Props.
  • Aluminum upgraded prop hubs.
This is an ideal Inspire for someone who wants one as a spare.

I have four batteries.... one TB47 and three TB48

All will not charge. One of the TB48 will allow me to turn on and shows one flashing light indicating a small charge, but when connected to the charger, it will shut off after a few seconds. All the other 3 will not respond to being turned or being charged.

I have tried to jump start these in the last 6 months and all would allow me to charge to about 1/2 of a full charge but all showed as damaged once connected to my Inspire one.

I bought the Inspire 1 and all these batteries back in March 2015. Flew about 200 times and then it sat from about 2018. When I was flying this, I would always rotate and never had any issues flying with any of these batteries. Never thought about pulling them out of storage. When I did, they all were dead.

I'm also interested in selling the Inspire one with a co-pilot controller, but will probably do that as a separate sale unless someone is also interested in it along w/ the batteries.

I'm just done messing with them. Physically they are fine. They have never been crashed or in water. Just in storage too long.

I'd like to get $800/obo + shipping for all. I'm located in Erie, PA.

Attachments

• 20220318_180355.jpg
    20220318_180355.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • 20220318_180402.jpg
    20220318_180402.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • 20220318_184538.jpg
    20220318_184538.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • 20220318_184545.jpg
    20220318_184545.jpg
    951.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I have not flown this Inspire in about 4 years. I bought a newer smaller DJI Air and the Inspire sat. Because of it sitting way too long the batteries went dead and I have not been able to revive them. One of the batteries has ~25% charge but won’t charge higher.

The Inspire flew perfect for the 3 years that I did fly it on a regular basis.

Includes…

• Inspire One V1
  • Both pilot & camera Guy Remotes Both Charge fine.
  • Original carrying case
  • 4 Batteries (1 TB47 & 3 TB48). All have charging issues.
  • Total of 3 120v chargers
  • 2 sets of Props.
  • Aluminum upgraded prop hubs.
This is an ideal Inspire for someone who wants one as a spare.

I have four batteries.... one TB47 and three TB48

All will not charge. One of the TB48 will allow me to turn on and shows one flashing light indicating a small charge, but when connected to the charger, it will shut off after a few seconds. All the other 3 will not respond to being turned or being charged.

I have tried to jump start these in the last 6 months and all would allow me to charge to about 1/2 of a full charge but all showed as damaged once connected to my Inspire one.

I bought the Inspire 1 and all these batteries back in March 2015. Flew about 200 times and then it sat from about 2018. When I was flying this, I would always rotate and never had any issues flying with any of these batteries. Never thought about pulling them out of storage. When I did, they all were dead.

I'm also interested in selling the Inspire one with a co-pilot controller, but will probably do that as a separate sale unless someone is also interested in it along w/ the batteries.

I'm just done messing with them. Physically they are fine. They have never been crashed or in water. Just in storage too long.

I'd like to get $900/obo + shipping for all. I'm located in Erie, PA.
Does it come with a camera...if so what kind of camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg