Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Problem with dji go

Reaction score
Hi

My name is carlo, I live in Italy and i own an Inspire 1 and a Mavic 2 pro.

When i fly with my inspire 1, from some time, the DJI GO app doesn' t show the battery level, in the upper side of the screen. it shows the H letter and a full green line with no time (--.--). So no yellow and red parts on the battery level line. My battery are still in good health about 80%.

Someone has an idea what can be happened?

Thanks

Carlo

I think you can go into app and change that , go to battery, then advance settings then switch off show voltage on main screen, I think then that will solve your problem

Thanks for reply but i already tried switch off and switch on too. But always green line with no remaining time.20200306_152855.jpg

Can you see all individual cells in DJI GO? Are they updating their voltage when you throttle up to take off? Did you had any battery errors displayed previously?
You may try to clean up the battery terminals as well inspires battery connection terminals.

Yes i can see the single voltage. All contacts has been cleaned. No errors with the batteries. Tried also different batteries but always green bar with no time.

Yes, but nothing has changed. Maybe i have to try to refresh the inspire firmware (.40).

I would try with different phone or tablet before doing anything else. Not sure how the firmware will have anything to do with the problem you have.

Hi

I tried with different version of ipad and different android smartphone.

Before i had no problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide