Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Problem with GoProfessional Case - Inspire 1 Landing Mode Case

Yes,
I don't doubt for one minute the durability of the Peli cases. I have one that my Phantom lives in and very impressed with that.

I will definitely be getting the Peli case, but may have to just get my own custom foam job.

Just debating whether to have it in Landing mode or travel mode. I am probably going to go with the travel mode as would rather it sat further in the case for added protection.

Last edited:
Yes,
I doubt for one minute the durability of the Peli cases. I have one that my Phantom lives in and very impressed with that.

I will definitely be getting the Peli case, but may have to just get my own custom foam job.

Just debating whether to have it in Landing mode or travel mode. I am probably going to go with the travel mode as would rather it sat further in the case for added protection.

If I could do it all over again I would do landing mode hands down. It saves so much time on setup. If you end up going with a custom foam cut for an im2875 in landing mode, please let me know I'd be very interested in one too.

As far as the Aerialmediapros case, I love it. I can fit so much in there, remote, DBS antenna, 6 batteries plus 2 external batteries, ipad, manuals, spare parts, 3 chargers, a car inverter and power adapters, 8 carbon props (12 plastic props easily), SD cards, external HDD, and an ND filter set. I then have space to throw in some tshirts and stuff for travel too.

Emtea,

Isn't the Aerial media pros case already in landing mode? or is your foam not lasting ?

I looked at the foam they use and it look very open cell as if it would not last long. I am also going to look at options of different foam and perhaps change the arrangement of the second controller space and replace with slots for two way radios, chargers, and my weather wind anemometer. Everything else would probably look the same though.

Emtea,

How many mm does the Inspire protrude into the lid of the im2875 when in landing mode ?

Emtea,

I presume you have the Inspire 1 Pro ?

In order to make my custom foam job suitable for both Inspire 1 and the Pro versions, would you be willing to send me a template of the front end of the Inspire foam area traced around the foam as there seems to be some additional foam cut for the gimbal.
Not a problem if you can't be bothered though. Not sure how you can PM someone direct on the forum to exchange emails etc. ?

I have an X3 and the cut is the same for all inspires in the Aerialmediapros foam. I have no problems with the case except I'd like it to be landing mode if it would fit. In travel mode, the bird sits deep into the case and does not protrude. Only the batteries do and the top cover has plenty of thick foam. The foam they use is excellent and I have no wear issues 12 months down the road.

I have an X3 and the cut is the same for all inspires in the Aerialmediapros foam. I have no problems with the case except I'd like it to be landing mode if it would fit. In travel mode, the bird sits deep into the case and does not protrude. Only the batteries do and the top cover has plenty of thick foam. The foam they use is excellent and I have no wear issues 12 months down the road.
The new Aerial Media Pros cases have additional wider cut to the front end for the inspire pro as the gimbal is bigger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shefy