Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Problem with X7 and Inspire 2

Reaction score
I recently purchased the Zenmuse X7 camera. When I start up the Inspire 2 all I get is the FPV camera and nothing from the X7. The original X4S camera works. I've tried to connect my MacBook Pro laptop to the I2 and launch Assistant 2 but all I get is the pic of the USB cord plugging in. I purchased the ProRes license key as well but cannot activate the key without using Assistant 2. Any other options out there?

Hi, this reply is a little late and I would like to know how you resolved your problem.

Anyway: the camera view of the X7 is independently available from the license, because you also can shoot in 4 k on SD card.
You need the license only to shoot in 5 k or 6 k (on SSD card).

So if there is no camera view I recommend the following steps:
  1. Check the status: there must be an error describing the symptoms (e.g. camera sensor error or encoder aircraft error (see screenshot attached, German though). If so you need DJI service.
  2. Off-mode: Check the proper position of the camera/objective by twisting it left and right. Sometimes there is not 'enough contact' (don't know how to describe it more precise). Then restart.
  3. Off-mode: Unlock and lock again the whole gimbal and restart.
Cheers
Stef

Attachments

• errors.PNG
    errors.PNG
    490.6 KB · Views: 9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member