Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Problems with the Slave RC of Inspire 2,

Reaction score
Hi, I have problems with the slave RC GL6D of the Inspire 2. It all started with the latest firmware update. When I turn it On, the violet led starts blinking red with the audio signal for 1 or 2 minutes. Sometimes it manages to connect and the led turns blue. During that period the gimbal responds to the commands of the slave RC as well as the X5S. Other times everything works but the intermittent sound does not go off and the red LED not stops blinking. Tired I finish off everything.
The ignition sequence I use is: 1. I open DJI Go 4 on Ipad. 2. I turn On the RC Master. 3. I turn On the Inspire 2. 4. I open DJI Go 4 on Ipad. 5. I turn On the slave RC.
Is there something wrong done in this procedure? Did this happen to someone so you can guide me? Thank you!

I think the reason for the problem is that one of the transmitters is not correctly matched to your Inspire 2. I had exactly the same problem as you, initially. Try the following, treating each transmitter separately with the other one turned off:

For each transmitter:
  • Load the DJI4 App, reset all parameters to default values
  • Pair the transmitter with the Inspire 2
  • Perform any necessary software updates.
  • Ensure gimbal etc are controllable from the transmitter
Then, once both transmitters have been verified to work with default values, set one transmitter to "master" and the other one to "slave" and try again. I think the slave transmitter will now work correctly.

I think the reason for the problem is that one of the transmitters is not correctly matched to your Inspire 2. I had exactly the same problem as you, initially. Try the following, treating each transmitter separately with the other one turned off:

For each transmitter:
  • Load the DJI4 App, reset all parameters to default values
  • Pair the transmitter with the Inspire 2
  • Perform any necessary software updates.
  • Ensure gimbal etc are controllable from the transmitter
Then, once both transmitters have been verified to work with default values, set one transmitter to "master" and the other one to "slave" and try again. I think the slave transmitter will now work correctly.

Hi RobUK, I did not answer before because I was traveling and no connection. Seem right. I'm going to try and keep you informed of the result. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SC300ExamDumps