Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Pyro-copter!

Reaction score
Ever since I was a little kid--a long, long, time ago--I've been drawn to pyrotechnics :)eek: used to make my own black powder and napalm in the basement ).

Pay close attention at 39 seconds into the video. That is so COOL :cool:! I've got to find out how that is done and try it myself.

I have seen it done before. He just taped a roman candle to the bottom and lit it. Will give you about 6-12 shots depending on what kind. In the USA doing anything like this is actually highly illegal. You can not shoot anything from an RC vehicle in the air (accept videos and pictures ;)). Guess what they don't see can't hurt you?

I have seen it done before. He just taped a roman candle to the bottom and lit it. Will give you about 6-12 shots depending on what kind. In the USA doing anything like this is actually highly illegal. You can not shoot anything from an RC vehicle in the air (accept videos and pictures ;)). Guess what they don't see can't hurt you?

:(

When I was little, I was told when I grew up I could do anything I wanted.

Who do I see about a refund?

Reactions: Kilrah

Lol, so that makes YouTube the ideal place to put a video of highly illegal activities, so nobody can see it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry