Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Quickest fast-deploy case yet - 0 minutes

Reaction score
No travel mode required. My Audi A4 back seat :).

Find location on Google Maps. Go. Fly. Repeat.

Can't be beat for on-location setup time. And when it's 28F with a 15MPH wind, it's a real frozen finger-saver.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426461737.947453.jpg

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I like having the case in the boot where people can't see it, therefore, they can't steal it. Be careful leaving your inspire on your backseat.

I like having the case in the boot where people can't see it, therefore, they can't steal it. Be careful leaving your inspire on your backseat.

Yeah, I keep the case in the trunk/boot while doing the day trip location-hopping thing, but never leave the car for long, except to fly.

Throw some laundry over it. Beats setting up in the cold if you are going from home to location back home.

Reactions: damoncooper
..and when you do a hard brake for the old crazy *****, who runs out with her little dog in the middle of the road in front of you, that drone will just be scrap afterwards.

I done that with my Canon EOS 1D with a flash mounted on. Never gonna do that again. :(
I mean hit the brakes of course.. ;)

..and when you do a hard brake for the old crazy *****, who runs out with her little dog in the middle of the road in front of you, that drone will just be scrap afterwards.

I done that with my Canon EOS 1D with a flash mounted on. Never gonna do that again. :(

Good point. Will seat belt her in going forward!

Dilemma? Blessing, my brother. Plus, if I ever really have to go (#1)...I'm set up in that department too.

Okay, yeah I see your point! It mostly is a blessing but since my wife and I have four kids and one of them is a four-month-old and the oldest is in her preteens sometimes it feels like more of a dilemma! ; )

Reactions: sdjackaerial
I meant the blessing was having an emergency toilet for dad. Now I'm picturing myself sitting on the tiny froggie potty with my girls helping me. HAH!! (this hasn't happened btw)

i was thinking about doing the same thing when I'm shooting at a location where I don't want to attract a lot of attention. Just pull it out of the car, preflight it, fly up and get the pic or video, and get out of dodge lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry