Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Radiometric metadata

Reaction score
Please answer respectfully and not mean spirited.

I’ve flown several thermal missions with an XT 336 Performance radiometric model on an Inspire 1 pro. The end customer is saying they don’t see any of the radiometric metadata on the images. They do acknowledge that it is a thermal image taken but are looking for the data.

Is there a fairly easy way of confirming the data exists on the r-jpg prior to leaving a site without doing a full processing. It seems FLIR is pretty tight controlling of software for reading such data.

Having returned several times now with the same end result, I need to verify it’s correct. I’ve been playing with imager settings with still no avail. I’ve tried to process the images (400) through Pix4D and it’s fails saying there is no camera calibration data. I hope I didn’t spend $3k for a faulty imager

Your sensor is either a Performance or Radiometric Sensor. Performance collect actual temp values on the 40% of middle of the image. A Radiometric Sensor collects actual temp value on every pixel in the image. Both can take RJPEG images. Flir Tools is a FREE software. You just need to create a free account on the Flir site and download. Runs on Windows OS only. FLIR Tools Thermal Analysis and Reporting (Desktop) | FLIR Systems

If you want to upload an image, I can tell you

Anyone knows if I can pull coordinates data from a video (XT/Inspire 1 combo)??
Not sure. I have not seen that data in Flir Tools + or Thermal Studio. I would try the Flir support site. You can create a free account and submit a question. They are pretty quick to respond. My guess is if you can, you probably need one of their "Tools" to extract it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop