Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Range extenders for Inspire 2??

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone has installed a 3rd party antenna on their inspire 2 setup?

Titan Drone control antenna OR alientech?

If so, is it worth it? I'm curious if the signal is better than cendence and patch antenna.

Thank you
Jun

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone has installed a 3rd party antenna on their inspire 2 setup?

If so, is it worth it? I'm curious if the signal is better than cendence and patch antenna.

Thank you
Jun
Moved to Inspire 2 section.

Using the search function....

Reactions: Donnie Frank
I’ve got the
Hi guys,

Thank you
Jun
I’ve got the 2.4 ghz Titan Switch amplified antennae system and it works great for extending my video feed and range. It comes with omni directional whip antennas and also a directional panel antenna. I’m using it with my Cendence remote control. If I remember correctly it was around $250.
I’m not sure what else you want to know??

I’ve got the

I’ve got the 2.4 ghz Titan Switch amplified antennae system and it works great for extending my video feed and range. It comes with omni directional whip antennas and also a directional panel antenna. I’m using it with my Cendence remote control. If I remember correctly it was around $250.
I’m not sure what else you want to know??

Hi Phillip,

thanks for the info. What happens when you change the channel to 5ghz? Does it only use the omni antennas?

Hi Phillip,

thanks for the info. What happens when you change the channel to 5ghz? Does it only use the omni antennas?
You’ve got to purchase either the 2.4 or 5.8ghz separately. The amplifier is purchased either 2.4 or 5.8ghz. I bought the 2.4ghz version.
My suggestion is go to the website and then you’ll see exactly what they have to offer.
Command Case, Inc.

Hey Jun! (It's Jake, you rented me the Laowa 7.5 in 2019) I use the 9DBI antennae and do notice a greater range and better reliability with them. Pretty cheap mod.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawsonlee