Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RC Calibration

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just got my RC back after an Antenna mod and when i switch the controller on it just beeps at me and said I needed to calibrate the RC on the message screen on the App. When I try to I can go through all the stick movements fine but when I move the scroll wheel up and down I get no response at all so it will not allow me to finish the calibration. Do you think the guy who modded it has somehow accidentally effected the scroll wheel or is there another test I can try myself before having to send it back??

Hi Guys

Just got my RC back after an Antenna mod and when i switch the controller on it just beeps at me and said I needed to calibrate the RC on the message screen on the App. When I try to I can go through all the stick movements fine but when I move the scroll wheel up and down I get no response at all so it will not allow me to finish the calibration. Do you think the guy who modded it has somehow accidentally effected the scroll wheel or is there another test I can try myself before having to send it back??
Yes

"Yes" send it back...or "Yes" another test?
Sometimes short answers can be miss leading.
Of course I, and probably most of us, would have sent it back without the post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters