Reasonable price for I1?

Reaction score
Website
ibareitall.com
With the I2 coming out I think everyone is in the same boat here to figure out how to sell their I1.

I was curious what peoples price ranges would be.

I have the original I1 with X3 camera, along with 6 batteries, and dual remote.

That's an interesting question! I have been following trends on eBay selling and the originals don't seem to go for anything like the v2's. I'm in the market for a V2 with either an x3 or x5 in the U.K. But will probably wait until next weeks announcements to see if I can get a better deal!

$1200-1300 with 1 battery mint condition

I recently unloaded a V1 with 4 batteries, two controllers and the factory accessories - $1550. But that took a while on CL here in Seattle. I was anxious to move it before the I2 teaser, let alone the announcement. Good luck everyone!

Inspire 2 won't be out for months and I doubt it will be much better than the existing one.
The question I am asking myself is, with the 32% drop from DJI a few months ago, + the loss you make on second hand goods, the smart move might just to keep the inspire.

In all honesty it impresses me every time I fly (why should I punish her and sell her out!), I can't really imagine the Inspire 2 being much better given the design looks the very similar and I actually prefer the white color on the Inspire 1.
I think the only way I will upgrade is if DJI either lock me into the craft via a camera, or it has some real benefit and edge over the existing model.

Yes it has two batteries but its bigger and heavier.
Plus the new battery system, firmware etc is unproven.

I might sell mine if I can get decent money, but the offers I have had have been nearer phantom 4 money and its not happening.

Reactions: Ftolino

I think it depends how the "used" market is in your area. I find that prices on message boards tends to run higher than if you went on CL...

With that said, I would say 1500.00 based on my area. I see quite a few asking $1700-$1900 range and they aren't moving at all. The one that was listed at an even $1k which was only comes in the box took a couple weeks to sell.

With the I2 coming out I think everyone is in the same boat here to figure out how to sell their I1.

I was curious what peoples price ranges would be.

I have the original I1 with X3 camera, along with 6 batteries, and dual remote.