Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RECEIVED MY INSPIRE1

Reaction score
here are a few pics of the inspire1 I received a few days ago. Still working out a few bugs with the iOS app and the customer service from dji not having it in place. As of now I'm running the BETA app version that I was able to download image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Awesome!!! I feel like I am 6 waiting for Christmas to come I cannot wait for the arrival of mine hopefully DSLRpro is getting them on time they have been awesome so far so the case can actually hold2 controllers by the looks of it?

The Canadian Dealer I ordered the Inspire from sent me a message to let me know I didn't make the first round. Doesn't expect to receive more for 2-4 weeks. Told me I'm 20th on the list. Even if I received it this week I couldn't fly it outside as it is way too cold. I could use the simulator though. I'm like kid jealous of those who received their unit.:(

The Canadian Dealer I ordered the Inspire from sent me a message to let me know I didn't make the first round. Doesn't expect to receive more for 2-4 weeks. Told me I'm 20th on the list. Even if I received it this week I couldn't fly it outside as it is way too cold. I could use the simulator though. I'm like kid jealous of those who received their unit.:(

HEY dk 42 I am very new to this so I still believe what I am told but Drones Ect. Is getting there shipment in on Jan 15 I ordered mine on dec 30 he said I will recieve mine he also said that if I was to order another one he believes I cld get that around that time dnt know if you cld cancel your order and reorder or not take it for what it's worth I am from Wisconsin to cold to fly as well but still want it ASAP!!!!

Agree ttrroonn, that case is great. Another $200 savings over needing to buy one for the P2 -- right now I carry my P2 around in a cardboard box :)

Reactions: lrwskyfilms

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips