Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Recorded Waltham Flight

Reaction score
Shou broadcast from yesterday (broadcasted live at 3Mbps), includes the Pilot app telemetry:

https://shou.tv/v/twpqzuw

PS: Might need a free account to watch on mobile device (or download the free mobile app) but should work without one on a PC / Mac just by clicking the link.

PPS: won't work via Tapatalk embedded browser. Copy link out to Safari.

Reactions: Harry Nicholson
Ah! 2 X of these guys:

Lezyne Zecto Drive Pro Light Black/Hi Gloss, One Size https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EUQKJHO

Found by another member here (separate thread on that). 2.1W / 160 lumens at brightest. 40g with metal rim unscrewed. Rechargeable via USB, one charge good for up to 5 hours. Visible in daylight from at least a few hundred meters away.

there pretty hardcore!
How have you attached them?

Yeah they're good. I have them attached via included rubber straps to the thick I1 arms, one facing backwards, one on the other side facing down.

But another member attached to the back using a GoPro mount.

I'm considering doing the same and seeing if a GoPro mount would work to put the other on the front.

That way I can see it clearly coming and going. I thought I'd need it most when outbound from me and directly overhead but I'd prefer to have the downward facing one pointed forward so I can see it clearly when inbound to my position.

Yeah they're good. I have them attached via included rubber straps to the thick I1 arms, one facing backwards, one on the other side facing down.

But another member attached to the back using a GoPro mount.

I'm considering doing the same and seeing if a GoPro mount would work to put the other on the front.
great stuff, do you have any pictures you could show me, I'm really intrested in purchasing these.
Regards

I have the Flytrex Live 3G for Inspire on pre-order. I was a Flytrex user on the Phantom but I think the Live 3G for the Inspire will be great. Lots of benefits, little/no maintenance / hassle.
Its so kool, so many features, I'm spending an obscene amount of money though at present, need my bird to start making money, I've just recently added a 4K samsung monitor to my collection, i though no point in being able to record 4K and not view it correctly

Reactions: damoncooper
Its so kool, so many features, I'm spending an obscene amount of money though at present, need my bird to start making money, I've just recently added a 4K samsung monitor to my collection, i though no point in being able to record 4K and not view it correctly

Welcome to the club :).

Remember: if it's not a business expense sometimes it's easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission :)

Reactions: Harry Nicholson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop