Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Recording ipad screen?

Reaction score
Is there a way to make a recording of the whole display of the ipad while using Go4?

Would like to use it while displaying the map view in sync with video from normal daylight camera on I2 and thermal camera to see where we saw what after the time. If possible the whole screen with all Go4 display or is this asking too much? Dreaming of a video of a screen capture on ipad?

We only use the ipad for the Go4, don't have any idea what else it can do so please all you apple gurus out there enlighten me even if it is with the silliest thing to do it with.

Is there a way to make a recording of the whole display of the ipad while using Go4?

Would like to use it while displaying the map view in sync with video from normal daylight camera on I2 and thermal camera to see where we saw what after the time. If possible the whole screen with all Go4 display or is this asking too much? Dreaming of a video of a screen capture on ipad?

We only use the ipad for the Go4, don't have any idea what else it can do so please all you apple gurus out there enlighten me even if it is with the silliest thing to do it with.
Record your screen with Apple ios 11 beta! DJI Go4 App tested and Working!

There are also many other threads giving details of apps that will do the same thing

Reactions: slim.slamma
Thanks you Editor, that is kindly put. Yes, Thank you for your extremely valuable time and assistance mr Slim Slamma. If you have any idea how many words I have searched with, with absolutely no result, you would just point out one or two threads and not be holier than thou about it. I see many such reprimands and perhaps the operators of this site can make their search engine find something for a change. You just scare people away with your attitude and quick negative replies.

Thanks you Editor, that is kindly put. Yes, Thank you for your extremely valuable time and assistance mr Slim Slamma. If you have any idea how many words I have searched with, with absolutely no result, you would just point out one or two threads and not be holier than thou about it. I see many such reprimands and perhaps the operators of this site can make their search engine find something for a change. You just scare people away with your attitude and quick negative replies.

I find the search engine helps bypass these "reprimands." A search for "record ipad screen" netted SEVEN PAGES of results. I found viable results on the first page.

Remember; search smarter, not harder. And thicken your skin. Not only will you need it in this forum, but you will definitely need thicker skin when you try to fly your drone - especially when Buford has his mind made up that you're breaking the law and spying on his family. We've all been there, amigo. Good luck.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg