Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Regarding Props for Inspire 1

Reaction score
I recently purchased a used Inspire 1 and to my surprise it did not have the quick release assembly that is present in my P4. It has of course a set of white and blacked tagged props that screw in CW and CCW. Mind you when it screws down it feels fairly secure. I just never saw anything like this. Is this normal, or perhaps just something that is found on an older Inspire 1

For added peace of mind you can obtain clips that go over the prop hub and engaged in the vent slots of the motor. DJI introduced these after a few people had failed to spin the props on tight to the motor )or had dirt between the flat motor surface and the prop base

DJI Inspire 1 propeller lock part number 18 - in the UK £3 plus postage on eBay.

I still fly my Inspire 1 in it's original status,that includes the "old "props and never had any issue or whatsoever.And I still love this machine

Reactions: Donnie Frank
KopterMax/HeliEngadin makes carbon fiber folding propellers that are permanently attached to the drone.
It avoids installation worries, as they are installed once and left there.
Drone fits in the original case with propeller attached and some minimal mod to the foam.
Carbon Fiber folding propellers for DJI Inspire 1/Matrice 100 drone

kYUumr3.jpg
tFddv3m.jpg

Last edited:
In fact all inspire ones have the ability to use threaded props. All you do is remove the QR adapters and you are set to go again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko