Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

remote not charging

Reaction score
when I plug my dji inspire 2 remote into charge the light flashes for about a minute and then goes off, I've tried few other firmware versions and still have the same problem. can any one help please

when I plug my dji inspire 2 remote into charge the light flashes for about a minute and then goes off, I've tried few other firmware versions and still have the same problem. can any one help please
We had a similar issue. Contact DJI and they will replace it for free if still under warranty.

We had a similar issue. Contact DJI and they will replace it for free if still under warranty.

I had bought this off a guy on eBay that was a pfco holder and it was all charging fine when he had it and before he sent the item he updated the remote to the latest firmware so thinking that could be the problem but I’ve downgraded it and still got same problem and I contacted the guy and he bought the drone from heliguy

I had bought this off a guy on eBay that was a pfco holder and it was all charging fine when he had it and before he sent the item he updated the remote to the latest firmware so thinking that could be the problem but I’ve downgraded it and still got same problem and I contacted the guy and he bought the drone from heliguy
The serial number of the controller should be enough for DJI to see if it is still under warranty, if the time has lapsed then I think you might be out of luck and have to buy a new one. Do to the DJI website and search for the Service link. Good luck.

Reactions: tejaywalton
Sounds like the battery could be dead, check with YouTube for replacement info, phantom and inspire 1 have similar controllers.
Lipo don’t seem to store well for long periods.
Open it to find the size, than hit eBay.

Reactions: tejaywalton
Sounds like the battery could be dead, check with YouTube for replacement info, phantom and inspire 1 have similar controllers.
Lipo don’t seem to store well for long periods.
Open it to find the size, than hit eBay.

Yeah maybe it is [emoji53] I had to send it off to heliguy because DJI wouldn’t take it but heliguy had to send it to DJI and the remotes should be back with me either today or tomorrow so hopefully everything is sorted [emoji846]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont