Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Repairs in UK

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a repair company that would deal with a (possible) electrical connection issue, in the SW of the UK please?

What actually are the symptoms of your problem?
i think its too long winded to post here !!! but it all started going wrong with an intermittent camera signal, for which dji recommended firmware upgrades, which a) went wrong and B) have failed every time and now nothing works/connects and now needing some serious tech help! hence would prefer a sw based repair centre I could visit and explain in person rather than just sending it off somewhere, although looking like that will be the end result

i think its too long winded to post here !!! but it all started going wrong with an intermittent camera signal, for which dji recommended firmware upgrades, which a) went wrong and B) have failed every time and now nothing works/connects and now needing some serious tech help! hence would prefer a sw based repair centre I could visit and explain in person rather than just sending it off somewhere, although looking like that will be the end result
Ah, OK - the only place I know 'nearest' to you has been mentioned above DroneDoctor. Their guys have been trained in China at DJI's facility so they should be able to sort you out.
Bit of a drive though if you want to visit!

ok thanks, yes it sounds like im going to have to have a day trip out :( im really reluctant to use the postal system.

ok thanks, yes it sounds like im going to have to have a day trip out :( im really reluctant to use the postal system.
The only problem is, you can drive there, carefully cradle your Inspire into their hands, then you will have to leave it with them and then they will send it back via courier when it's repaired! :p
Unless you want a second round trip!!!!!

Reactions: Farlap
Farlap, i was wondering how you got on with DroneDoctor and your repair. I sent my crash damaged Inspire1 Pro to them over 2 weeks ago and as of this morning when i called them the repair has not been started. Apparently they moved office recently and there is a back log on repairs and mine will be started next week sometime. Not quite the speedy turnaround that they advertise or that i expected. I hope you had better luck.

I DIDNT USE THEM, I fould a local place in the end, within driving distance. hope yours is sorted soon

Farlap, i was wondering how you got on with DroneDoctor and your repair. I sent my crash damaged Inspire1 Pro to them over 2 weeks ago and as of this morning when i called them the repair has not been started. Apparently they moved office recently and there is a back log on repairs and mine will be started next week sometime. Not quite the speedy turnaround that they advertise or that i expected. I hope you had better luck.

That's very poor TBH and DJI them selves would had you sorted in that time.

Whilst I can understand they are moving you should have been made aware of delays were happening.

I have it back now but only partially repaired, apparently if you break any part of the gimbal then you will need to buy a whole new camera £1400! I had to chase these guys at DD at every turn, even when i had paid for the repair i called them 2 days later to find out when it would be sent back and they didn't know i had paid. Bit of a shambles really was my verdict.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla