Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
We are doing a ton of this in the FL Keys for free in order to help our fellow residents get the insurance they need for roof damage. There is money in it, for sure.
I use them for estimates for my construction work. I have never charged for it. We do have a filming business in the Keys and do a lot of other kinds of work.

We are doing a ton of this in the FL Keys for free in order to help our fellow residents get the insurance they need for roof damage. There is money in it, for sure.
I use them for estimates for my construction work. I have never charged for it. We do have a filming business in the Keys and do a lot of other kinds of work.

This is very commendable of you and your group who are doing this. These experiences and stories you will be able to share are well worth the free help you are providing for your neighbors.

I have been using my Inspire with visual and XT cameras for inspecting roofs for some time There are some incredible advantages to using a drone to inspect roofing, but there are certain aspects of inspecting storm damage that still require feet on the roof. Safety is always the key, safety when we climb the roof, safety when we fly the bird. Everyone wants to have a happy trip home each night.

Very well done and so true!

Kevin in CT
Thank you!

I also use mine to inspect my amateur radio antennae.
That's a good idea.

I see a Mavic Pro shadow
You have good eyes.

I have been using my Inspire with visual and XT cameras for inspecting roofs for some time There are some incredible advantages to using a drone to inspect roofing, but there are certain aspects of inspecting storm damage that still require feet on the roof. Safety is always the key, safety when we climb the roof, safety when we fly the bird. Everyone wants to have a happy trip home each night.
Very true, I'll be getting my XT soon and am excited to put it to work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool