Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Same DJI Go app for several drones

Reaction score
Website
www.snimanjeizzraka.info
At the moment I have only one DJI drone, but I wonder if it's possible to use two or more with the same application setup.
I'm thinking of buying an Inspire 2 to use it as a serious filming tool. But since it is not cheap for playing around and the batteries won't last forever (even with two batteries extended time), I have idea to use some cheaper drone (P3P at the moment, or Mavic in the future) for making test shoots, general flying overview, terrain inspection and looking for the right angles and perfect framing. So after that take the Inspire and just shoot already familiar scene with high quality equipment.

I would like to know, if some of you have already done that, is it possible for example to create a mission in DJI Go app with one drone, save it, and then recreate it with another DJI drone? Or it is maybe better to use Autopilot app?

Yes you can. I currently use a phantom 4, inspire 1 pro and occasionally, regular inspire. It saves all flight logs under different aircraft but them also groups together all the data under the pilot.

At the moment I have only one DJI drone, but I wonder if it's possible to use two or more with the same application setup.
I'm thinking of buying an Inspire 2 to use it as a serious filming tool. But since it is not cheap for playing around and the batteries won't last forever (even with two batteries extended time), I have idea to use some cheaper drone (P3P at the moment, or Mavic in the future) for making test shoots, general flying overview, terrain inspection and looking for the right angles and perfect framing. So after that take the Inspire and just shoot already familiar scene with high quality equipment.

I would like to know, if some of you have already done that, is it possible for example to create a mission in DJI Go app with one drone, save it, and then recreate it with another DJI drone? Or it is maybe better to use Autopilot app?
Although the whole creating mission thing isn't a thing so you can fly it with one drone and then fly it with the other.

Unlike previous recent product releases from DJI that all used the same DJI Go app, the Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire 2 use a different mobile app, the DJI Go 4 app. Since the DJI Go 4 app has not yet been released publically (should be in the next week) right now it is unknown if the non-beta version shares data with its predecessor or if both apps can even coexist on the same mobile device.

You will be on a different App altogether for the Inspire 2 - as I mentioned above, it will be DJI Go 4 for new models (Inspire 2 and Mavic and P4P) going forward.
Both DJI Go and Go 4 will happily work on one device (one at a time obviously)

Reactions: Phatzo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips