Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Santa Cruz Harbor Sunset - Shot with Inspire 1 - 4K

Is that another UAV at 2:46? LOVE the closing shot -- the stability is amazing -- the sunset didn't shift at all during that whole pullback! Great work!!

Is that another UAV at 2:46? LOVE the closing shot -- the stability is amazing -- the sunset didn't shift at all during that whole pullback! Great work!!

That it is! Good eye! There were actually 2 phantoms flying out there at the same time. I had a spotter with me to make sure we didn't collide as one of the guys was flying with gogles and wasnt paying attention to his surroundings.

I completely agree on the stability, it's truly amazing. Also, you can't tell, but I went over 40mhp on that pull back. :)

Reactions: catware
Nice video. What mode where you shooting in ? what did you use to edit ? quality looks good.

O.M.G.!!!!! nice and smooth. and wow! the colors were awesome! at one point there was some purple in the sky. i was near bodega bay coming home from work right after 5 and could not get a good shot due to auto focus issues on my Samsung phone so a missed out.at one point there was purple and amazing red hues as well there. the clouds made it look like lava flow..i was blown away. so glad you captured some of that west coast magic..good job! can't wait for my inspire..but at the same time i am hoping when i finally get mine from friggin Amazon it will have the bugs worked out.

Gorgeous!

With all the doom and gloom surounding DJI and the Inspire at the moment, this video will help people realise what an awesome machine it is and just wait a bit longer for all the bugs to be ironed out. DJI set the bar with the Phantoms, and will do again with the Inspire.

Gorgeous!

With all the doom and gloom surounding DJI and the Inspire at the moment, this video will help people realise what an awesome machine it is and just wait a bit longer for all the bugs to be ironed out. DJI set the bar with the Phantoms, and will do again with the Inspire.

Totally agree. Thanks for watching :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters