Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SDcard

Reaction score
Hope this doesn't seem like a dumb question. I just got my Inspire 1 and took some video as well as pictures. All the videos and pictures are on my ipad, but I am unable to pull them off my sdcard. Before I left to take video, the car had one folder on it. When I got back it just asks if I want to format the card when I put it in my PC. Then it says the format is not recognized. If there a process or documentation out there that explains the workflow?

Thanks

That is possible since I crashed it and the battery flew out. Seemed to record fine after, but maybe thats the case. I will test. Thanks.

It was my first time flying it, so I'm not to worried about the videos. Just wanted to make sure I look at this before it would be an issue. I'll give it another shot. Thanks

To update the thread if others have this issue.

I put the card back in the inspire to see if I could pull the images/videos off the camera itself. Would not even show up as a drive. So in putting the card back in my PC to format it, it was now showing all the files. Strange, but now everything is there.

Camera ribbon cable damaged in a crash while recording so can not use inspire to recover for now. Any other suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo