Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Seattle Blue Hour X5S

Had the mp2 up for a bit, then sent the I2 out with the X5s and Olympus 25mm on

View attachment 30983
View attachment 30984
View attachment 30985
Great shots. In my own twisted satisfaction I am 'pleased' to see that your 25mm suffers from exactly the same softness near the left edge as all 5 copies of Oly 25mm lenses I've tested. I kept the best one but still pretty bad wide open on the left side. Sorry for hijacking the thread and for venting my frustration over Olympus' ignoring this issue...

Reactions: seattlenativemike
Yeah that's my second 25mm, and cropped on the left side to be done with the worst of it. I just ordered another on Amazon so I can return it if needed. We shall see...
I do not want to be a party pooper but I think you are wasting your time. I borrowed one about 3 years old, same thing. Tried new ones with very different S/N to make sure that I am testing coppies from various production runs, same thing. Sent one to a local Olympus repair centre, was told that there is nothing wrong with it and when I pointed it out to the obvious softness on left side I was told that it is within the specifications...Lost hope and kept the best out of the 5 I tested but the difference is marginal and not worth the effort TBH. I even wrote about this issue to Olympus in Japan, no answer..
So, good luck!!

Reactions: seattlenativemike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips