Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Seeking insight on DJI Focus or the other Focus or Handwheel or Handwheel 2

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm been looking into a follow focus option for my AC and Osmo and am looking for confirmation of a couple of things.
It appears that there are different part numbers for the Focus that comes with the motor and the one that does not.
The only difference between the Handwheel and Handwheel 2 is the button that changes function (focus, zoom, aperture).
With the Handwheel (1) you can change the function in the app.
The Handwheels need power from remote.
The C series controller supplies power via the CAN bus.
Basically, what I'm after is, is there a follow focus product that will function with the Osmo Pro handle, Inspire Pro and a control with a model number ending in C.
Thank you,

John

I'm using the big one tha comes with motor but purchased ony the focus. It works with osmo raw but you'll need additional cable and usb distributor or something like that, sorry but can't remember the exact name. Overal it is very heavy and don't think this is the best solution for osmo becuase of that otherwise it works well. But I've got focus extension module for this thing which makes it possible to connect to inspire's master remote (C) without cable, in the manner like a second remote is connected wirelessly which is a huge thing for me as the focus can be pulled by second or third person without interfering with cable connection to the master remote.

Hello all,
I'm been looking into a follow focus option for my AC and Osmo and am looking for confirmation of a couple of things.
It appears that there are different part numbers for the Focus that comes with the motor and the one that does not.
The only difference between the Handwheel and Handwheel 2 is the button that changes function (focus, zoom, aperture).
With the Handwheel (1) you can change the function in the app.
The Handwheels need power from remote.
The C series controller supplies power via the CAN bus.
Basically, what I'm after is, is there a follow focus product that will function with the Osmo Pro handle, Inspire Pro and a control with a model number ending in C.
Thank you,

John
I actually have a V1 Osmo follow focus for sale. Let me know if you're interested!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207