Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Self centering camera

Reaction score
Website
www.droneworks.org.nz
Hey,

So I've just purchased a 2nd controller to give my girlfriend something to do instead of complaining while I fly.

Given the Inspire's lack of separate pilot camera I thought there would be a way to snap the camera back to center on both axis. But there isn't? Surely this would be ideal for getting the shot and quickly returning the camera to forward facing and level for the pilot?

Anyway, here's my first video with the Inspire (first time editing in Premier too) CC welcome.

1. Welcome!
2. Smart thinking!
3. You can program the buttons on the underside of the RC to do exactly that. Read the manual. It's all in there.
4. Wow, beautiful place, nice shots

Yes thats right it will snap back to 12 oclock but will stay in what ever tilt angle if was in before.

Hey,

So I've just purchased a 2nd controller to give my girlfriend something to do instead of complaining while I fly.

Given the Inspire's lack of separate pilot camera I thought there would be a way to snap the camera back to center on both axis. But there isn't? Surely this would be ideal for getting the shot and quickly returning the camera to forward facing and level for the pilot?

Anyway, here's my first video with the Inspire (first time editing in Premier too) CC welcome.
Awesome video - thumbs up for that :)

Reactions: Captain Salty
Hey,

Jammie Vid! Keep playing with the transitions and orientations. Were you using an ND filter ? There were one or two segments where the foliage detail was lost and the sun was blown, not familiar with adobe vid and if there are graduated filters in post ( I would suspect there is) would be good to see a little more balance in between the ground shadow detail and the sky. I am also biased with a like for detail in shadow :) Thank you for sharing!

Jammie Vid! Keep playing with the transitions and orientations. Were you using an ND filter ? There were one or two segments where the foliage detail was lost and the sun was blown, not familiar with adobe vid and if there are graduated filters in post ( I would suspect there is) would be good to see a little more balance in between the ground shadow detail and the sky. I am also biased with a like for detail in shadow :) Thank you for sharing!

Thanks bud, no ND filters (I have since brought some) as I picked the inspire up 3hrs before I flew out to Rarotonga. I will take your advice and go find these filters in Premier, haven't used anything that technical before :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters