Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Selling Inspire 1 Pro Bundle UPDATED price

Reaction score
Updated price: 2,600

Inspire 1 Pro body (newest body version)
5 batteries TB47s
2 Controllers
DJI's factory travel case
High altitude props and motor mounts
charging cable and multi charge dock for 4 batteries

Used it a little more on a few jobs and decided to once again sell it, let me know if anyone is interested!

qyg2noD.jpg

Azamyd5.jpg
wSe5pgO.jpg
eE73AeX.jpg
DCaI7LJ.jpg
YFFtrTY.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone, Selling my Inspire 1 Pro with the X5 Camera. I bought it about 6 months ago and it has been vital to my business, however selling this and my phantom I plan on buying the Inspire 2 or Matrice 600 to up the business. The aircraft has been well maintained and cared for along with all the batteries. Here is what's included:

Inspire 1 Pro body (newest body version)
5 batteries TB47s
2 Controllers
DJI's factory travel case
High altitude props and motor mounts
charging cable and multi charge dock for 4 batteries

Price: 3,400 $ Fill free to ask questions!

qyg2noD.jpg

Azamyd5.jpg
wSe5pgO.jpg
eE73AeX.jpg
DCaI7LJ.jpg
YFFtrTY.jpg
Location? - There are 39 countries that use the dollar as currency.

I may be interested. I assume that since it was used for commercial purposes that you have logbooks. Are they up to date and do they show the maintenance that was performed?

Heygeorge, indeed I have the logbooks and performed maintenance, which was replacing all motors once and regularly new propellors among other things you will see in the books. Also if you would like a copy of my UAV license under 107 and 333 waiver I can send those over as well!

-Jake

Why was it necessary to replace the motors? How many flights does this bird have on it? Not interested in your 107 or 333 license, they don't impact the condition of the bird, but the tail number is useful.

Replaced the motors on advice it was good to do so every 70 flights, and the ones I bought (high altitude prop mounts) were better for some of the places I was flying (higher elevation). It has 98 flights, here is the registration number. W21ADG05020132

I have almost 250 flights on my Inspire1 using the original motors. Bearings are still tight and I expect a lot more flights out of them.

I would have to low ball a price based on: DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 PRO Quadcopter with Zenmuse X5 CP.BX.000066

I already have 10 batteries (4) tb47 and (6) tb48, so the batteries aren't important to me.

What's your bottom line on this?
Why don't you PM me with an offer of what you're thinking for all of the stuff you want included and we can try to work something out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elitetrailers